• Specializing in emotional or energetic physical trauma from the past, as well as current and existing unresolved heart wounds. My knowledge and experience comes from over 25 years of working in the community serving survivors of sexual and physical violence, at-risk youth and women. There is no skeleton in the closet that I haven’t seen.

  • As a coach I guide women in understanding and healing their past trauma which is often the underlying and unconscious issue that is blocking and hindering them from finding the freedom needed to embrace and live life freely and without shadows and skeletons from the past.

I help women transform their self limiting beliefs that are causing emotional and physical pain.
Beliefs such as:
I am unlovable
I will never have enough money
I cant keep a healthy relationship
I will never have a happy life
I know I am going to get ______ (cancer, diabetes, stroke, heart attack) and I am afraid.
DR Joe stuff:
Since the body becomes the subconscious mind, it’s easy to see that in situations when the body becomes the mind, the conscious mind no longer has much to do with our behavior. The instant we have a thought, feeling, or reaction, the body runs on an automatic pilot. We go on unconscious. 5% of our mind is made up of the conscious mind, and the other 95% is the subconscious mind. So think about this: the 5% of our conscious mind, is struggling against the 95% that is running subconscious automatic programs. We have memorized a set of behaviors so well that we have become an automatic, habitual body-mind. In fact, when the body has memorized a thought, action, or feeling to the extent that the body is the mind- when mind and body are one- we are (in a state of) being the memory of ourselves. And if 95% of who we are by the age of 35 this set of involuntary programs, memorize behaviors, and habitual emotional reactions, it follows that 95% of our day, we are unconscious. We only appear to be awake... So the person may consciously want to be happy, healthy, or free, but the experience of hosting 20 years of suffering in the repeated cycling of those chemicals of pain and pity have subconsciously conditioned the body to be in a habitual state. We live by habit when we are no longer aware of what we are thinking, doing, or feeling; we become unconscious. This is why the greatest habit we must break is the habit of being ourselves. If you're eager for your change to begin and want to experience a shift in how you feel. Click here: bit.ly/ChangingBoxesLiveStream

My principles

Self-Reflection =

"meditation or serious thought about one's character, actions, and motives. "

Belief =

"A thought you think over and over"

Empowered =

feeling stronger and more confident, especially in controlling your life and claiming your rights.

Somatic =

"holistic therapy that focuses on the relationship between the mind & body in regard to the psychological past"

The emotional and spiritual body yearns to be healthy and whole, and will heal itself when given the opportunity

  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube

 

I help women who are unhappy and stressed

with their lives and themselves

and want to change but don't know how.

I guide you through a process of self discovery so you can

uncover your happiness and learn how to create the life you want.

 

© 2020 Dianna Lee Graves 

   Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

Disclaimer:

The information contained in this website is strictly limited to the modification of beliefs. The purpose is to engage the mind/body’s natural self-healing processes in order to complement, not replace, usual, customary, and reasonable medical treatment and medical care by qualified medical practitioners. Dianna Lee Graves does not diagnose medical conditions nor treat, heal, or cure any disease, illness, physical disability, medical problem or mental illness, whether chronic or acute. Treatment modalities are not a replacement for appropriate medical advice, medical attention or professional mental health care and should not be treated as such.